The SHRIMP WALKER is the only hook on the market that allows you to fish using live shrimp or crayfish without penetrating the body of the shrimp with the hook. The bait will remain alive and swimming until the fish strikes.
Developed in 1973, the “Live Shrimp Holder Hook” used an actual steel spring. Today’s Shrimp Walker uses a translucent proprietary stretch rubber that almost blends into the body of the shrimp presenting the bait and not the hook.
- SIZE: 7/8"W x 1 13/16"L
- HOOK TYPE: CIRCLE / NO OFFSET / BLACK NICKEL PLATED
- WEIGHT: 1 GRAM
- HOOK STRENGTH: TESTED UP TO 50 LBS.
- EASY TO MOUNT
- LETS SHRIMP/CRAYFISH SWIM NATURALLY
- KEEPS SHRIMP ALIVE
- CREATES MORE HOOK UPS
- USE WITH LIVE SHRIMP & CRAYFISH
- ADJUSTABLE FOR MANY SHRIMP SIZES