White 30" Foam Ring Buoy w/White Grab Line
Inspected and tested in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations. All rings contain unicellular polyurethane foam for buoyancy.
Floating polypropylene grab lines contain UV stabilizers to ensure sunlight resistance. PE and vinyl skin version feature molded-in becket design, vinyl coated foam versions use sewn-in beckets to secure grab line.
SOLAS approved models equipped with reflective tape.
Minimum Buoyancy 32 lbs
- Vinyl skin life rings can be painted or numbered with excellent adhesion
- For both recreational and commercial use
- Most durable life ring on the market
- Vinyl skin is more puncture resistance and less likely to tear or scuff
- All life rings meet USCG approval for both commercial and recreational use