DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder and Temperature Reader
The DepthTrax 1H is a powerful handheld depth finder that produces instant, accurate depth readings up to 300 feet and temperature readings accurate to within 1/10th of a degree. Fully waterproof and built to last, it’s the only handheld SONAR depth finder on the market.
- Waterproof up to 200'
- Depth reading from 2.5' to 300' (0.7-91.5M)
- Read water or air temperature with up to 1/10th of a degree of accuracy
- Shoot through the ice for accurate depth readings while ice fishing.
- Backlit for nighttime viewing
- Requires (1) 9V battery (not included)
- Safety lanyard prevents accidental loss
- Dimensions - 2" x 2" x 8" (51 x 51 x 203mm)
- Screen Size - 1.65" x .87" (42 x 22mm)
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71 °c)
- Depth Range - 2.5' to 300' (.7 to 90 m)
- Waterproof Rating - IPX8 to 200 ft (60 m)
- Battery - 9 Volt Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life - 25 Hours
- Transducer Frequency - 200 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle -14°
In the Box:
- Handheld depth finder & temperature reader
- Wrist strap
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual