The Vacuum Rod Transport System was originally designed for the angler who travels from hole to hole by automobile and wishes to transport his valuable and delicate rods without the time and inconvenience of breakdown and re-rigging. The inherent beauty of the system is that it has two carrier assemblies capable of transporting up to four rods. It mounts on the car, pick-up or SUV by means of powerful vacuum cups that can be easily attached and removed. The system is lightweight and portable enough to pack in your luggage on a fishing trip for use on your rental car. An especially attractive product feature is the open-ended design that allows convenient mounting and removal of the rods.
Magnetic option is also available for ferrous metal vehicles.
Features and Specifications
- Can transport up to four rods
- Padded UV resistant rod supports
- Secure ¼” bungee cord tie downs
- Rugged UV resistant Polyethylene frame construction
- Stainless Steel hardware to prevent rust and corrosion
- Light weight, durable and portable
- Designed to prevent fishing lines from tangling during travel
- Safer than transporting rods inside of vehicles
- Accommodates many different types of fishing rods
- Made in the USA
Vacuum Cup Specifications
- Vacuum attaching cup designed to secure small loads
- Spring-balanced pump maintains consistent vacuum level. Red line on plunger warns user of decrease in vacuum level.
- Cup Size: 4 ½” (115 mm) diameter
- Load capacity = 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
We guarantee every customer’s new product free from defective materials and workmanship. For a period of 90 days from delivery. The company will repair or replace defective components, not resulting from abuse, accident, or neglect. Free of charge F.O.B. the factory.
GoFish Cam Inc and Tightline Enterprises accepts no liability for any or all damages that may be caused while using this product. Please read and follow all directions listed in the instruction manual.