Learn more about and Buy Enigma Fishing Phenom Titanium Gen2 Series - Spinning on Fishbrain Shop.
Driven by value and performance, the Enigma Fishing Phenom Titanium Gen2 Spinning Rods offer a tournament-grade design that stands head and shoulders above other rods in its class. Built upon 30-ton Toray graphite blanks, the Enigma Fishing Titanium Gen2 Spinning Rods provide a lightweight, sensitivity-rich construction that pairs well with a wide range of light line tactics.
Sacrificing nothing in terms of quality, the Enigma Fishing Phenom Titanium Gen2 Spinning Rods are fitted with super soft foam split grips and unique, eye-catching cosmetics. A cut above the competition, the Enigma Fishing Phenom Titanium Gen2 Spinning Rods deliver unbeatable performance at a price that all anglers can appreciate, from the casual bank walker to the weekend derby enthusiast.
The Phenom Titanium Gen2 Series were designed with a performance "Tournament Grade" fishing rod in mind. The difference is that we have engineered a performance rod that doesn't break the bank, but will also give you unmatched sensitivity and lightness.
Features Enigma Fishing Phenom Titanium Gen2 Series - Spinning
- This is a non-collapsible 1-piece rod
- 50-TON CARBON X-TAPE for superior strength and sensitivity
- Phenom Titanium Gen2 fishing poles were created with performance in mind
- Titanium coated frames with Zirconium rings ensure longer casts and durability
- Proprietary 30 Ton blended Japanese Toray graphite blanks make them extremely lightweight and sensitive
- Finished with a premium EVA handle, these durable, tournament proven rods deliver superior rod sensitivity and all day fishing comfort
Color : Green
Handle Length : 14
Line Weight : 6-12 | 10-20
Lure Weight : 1/4-5/8 | 1/4-1 | 1/4-5/8 oz
About Enigma Fishing
Enigma Fishing was born out of the desire to take the next step, jump the next hurdle and take fishing to another higher level, while advancing the cause of the angler and creating opportunities for those who want to use their passion to find a place in the fishing industry.