Learn more about and Buy Enigma Fishing Riptide Fishing Pliers on Fishbrain Shop.
These Tournament Series Riptide pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion-resistant titanium coating as well as skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance. The split ring jaw tips make changing hooks on your lures quick and painless.
The jaws also have 6 holes which will assist you in cinching down knots. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon, and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
Features Enigma Fishing Riptide Fishing Pliers
- Nylon sheath with a belt loop
- Holes in jaw assist in cinching down knots
- Titanium coated for corrosion resistance
- Replaceable Chrome-Vanadium side cutters
- Skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Split ring jaw tips make for easy hook changes on your lures
- Solid 304 stainless-steel construction for strength and reliable performance
Length : 8
Weight : 7.5 oz
Material : Stainless Steel
About Enigma Fishing
Enigma Fishing was born out of the desire to take the next step, jump the next hurdle and take fishing to another higher level, while advancing the cause of the angler and creating opportunities for those who want to use their passion to find a place in the fishing industry.