Medium Strength Threadlocker BLUE Gel - 35g
Permatex’s medium-strength Threadlocker Blue is ideal for all nut and bolt applications 1/4″ to 3/4″ (6mm to 20mm). Threadlocker Blue eliminates the need for stocking expensive lock nuts and lock washers and locks and seals while preventing parts from loosening due to vibration. Protects threads from corrosion. Threadlocker BLUE is easily removable with hand tools for easy disassembly. The Gel formula provides “liquid reliability” without drips, globs, mess, or waste and is available in convenient dispensing systems: choose the GEL TWIST® pin-point applicator or the GEL SQUEEZE® applicator. (Mil-S-46163A, Type II, Grade N).
- All-purpose, medium strength threadlocker
- Ideal for all nut and bolt applications 1/4" to 3/4" (6mm to 20mm)
- Locks and seals while preventing parts from loosening due to vibration
- Removable with hand tools for disassembly
- Gel formula provides "liquid reliability" without drips, globs, mess, or waste
Valve cover bolts, water pump bolts, oil pan bolts, drive shaft bolts, rocker arm adjustment nuts, and carburetor studs; are also ideal for vertical applications.
1 Clean and dry parts using Permatex® Surface Prep® activator. 2. Shake the bottle of Threadlocker well before use. 3. Apply Threadlocker to threaded areas of both parts and assemble. Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.