HIT Inflatable PDF with SOLAS Reflective Tape - Orange - Black
64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape for professional users requiring high visibility at all times
The award-winning MD3183 T2 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD. The MD3183 T2 version features 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape on the outer shell and back flap. The back flap can be custom-screened for company or agency identification.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray, or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still open effortlessly upon inflation.
*Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
- Recommend for: Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Land
- Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- Re-Arm Kit: MA7214
- 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape
- Hammar 1F auto hydrostatic inflator
- No maintenance required for 5 years unless inflated
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder
- Backup oral inflation tube
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.