Child REV Foam Vest - Camo
This front-entry child PFD is designed without in-water head support for older children who no longer need it - or those who stubbornly refuse it. The ultra-soft, stain-resistant outer fabric is durable, while the ventilated mesh back and moisture-wicking liner are breathable and quick-drying. Segmented foam moves with your active child. The zipper and buckle closure with the leg strap creates an adjustable and secure fit, and a grab loop on the back allows you to quickly snatch them from the water in an emergency.
- Front entry with zipper and buckle closure
- Fabric is ultra-soft and stain-resistant
- Segmented foam enhances mobility
- Liner is moisture-wicking and quick drying
- Ventilated mesh back
- Grab loop
- Built-in crotch strap helps keep the vest in place
- U.S. and Canadian - UL12402-5 Harmonized Level 70
- Color - Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Size - Child
- Weight - 33 to 55 lb (15 to 25 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.