SOLAS Type 1 Child Life Jacket
The ONLY lifejacket to have earned four regulatory approvals in one compact design. After several years of extensive design and testing, Mustang Survival is proud to announce the 4-ONE.
Stack vests head to toe and front to front, for optimal space savings.
- Compact storage
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- SOLAS approved whistle
- Attachment point for personal light (light not included)
- Buoyant buddy line
- Lifting loop
- U.S.C.G. Type I Lifejacket
- U.S.C.G. SOLAS
- Marine Equipment Directive SOLAS
- Transport Canada SOLAS
- International SOLAS
- Color - Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 22" x 11.38" x 4.38" (56 x 29 x 11 cm)
- Weight - 1.5 lb
- Maximum Chest Size - 55" (140 cm)
- Child Weight Capacity - 33 to 95 lb
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.