Reed Switch Fuel Sender - 330 MM
Most aftermarket fuel senders use a rotating float arm and resistance cards to measure the amount of fuel in a tank which can lead to erratic pointer movements. This revolutionary design comes with many benefits! This is ideal for applications where a conventional swing arm will not fit due to clearance issues. The tubular design acts as a dampener to prevent the gauge pointer from moving due to fuel slosh.
The floatless fuel sender has no side to side motion, which means it has no moving parts to wear out. It is top mounted and utilizes the aftermarket standard SAE 5 hole mounting flange and comes complete with neoprene gasket and mounting hardware.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ethanol resistant Viton gasket
- 240-33 Ohm range
- Fits tanks with a depth of 12.9" (330mm)
- Insulated 1/4" spade connectors
- Standard 5 hole mounting flange
- Works with most standard marine fuel gauges
- Ground - Floating
- Connection - Insulated .25" Spade
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.