WD-OPNARY-01 Top Plate for PowerTower® Open Array Mounts - 4°
Enhance the performance of your radome with our tough, marine-grade, UV stable wedge that angles the radar down 4° below horizontal to provide a level horizon for your radar when the boat is underway.
Mounts between PowerTower® mount and base of open array radar.
- Furuno - 1762, 1932, 1934, 1942, 1944, 1954, 851, DRS12A (6'), DRS12A (4'), DRS25A (4'), DRS25A (6'), DRS4A, DRS6A / DRS6A X CLASS, DRS6A-NXT radars
- Garmin - GMR Fantom 254, 256, 54, 4, 6, GMR™ 1224 xHD2, 1226 xHD2, 2524 xHD2, 2526 xHD2, GMR™ 404, 406, GMR™ 424 xHD2, GMR™ 624 xHDS2, GMR™ 626 xHD2 radars
- Navman - 8000 Series (8084/8120) 4' radars
- Nobeltec - 4kW / 6kW radars
- Raymarine - 5S / 9S / RA1048HD / RA1048SHD, 7S / 11S / RA1072HD / RA1072SHD, Cyclone 3', 4', 6', Magnum 4ft 4kW/12kW, Magnum 6ft 4kW/12kW radars
- Enhance the performance of your open array with the Universal Scanstrut 4° radar base wedge
- 4° Base Wedge for mounting under PowerTower®
- A tough, marine-grade, UV stable wedge
- Compatible with radomes from most radar manufacturers
- Material - Marine Grade Polymer
- Dimensions (L x W ) - 9.69" x 9.69"
- Angle - 4°
In the Box:
- Base seal
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual