G8 SmartFind Auto - Category 1 - GNSS & AIS
The McMurdo SmartFind G8 AIS is the world’s first EPIRB to include 406MHz, 121.5MHz, AIS and GNSS (better known as GPS) to accelerate search and rescue. The unique power of this beacon is in the flexibility and additional tracking capabilities long demanded by maritime customers. This will further reduce rescue times by combining the global location power of 406MHz with the localized rescue capacities of AIS.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- MEOSAR Compatible for faster Alert detection
- Combined Global Alerting 406 MHz with localized recovery power of AIS
- Four search and rescue frequencies (406MHz, 121.5MHz, AIS and GNSS)
- Multiple GSS (GPS) receivers for faster more accurate location detection
- Easy service battery
- 10-year battery life
- Compliance with the new United States emergency hands free transport mandate
- False activation protection
- Ruggedized base