Type V Inflatable Belt Pack - SUPing
16-gram Inflatable Belt Pack
United States Coast Guard Approved Type V Personal Flotation Device with Type III Performance, Must Be Worn to be Legal.
Bombora's personal flotation devices deliver more freedom, ensuring less gets in the way of your adventure. We offer type V PFDs so you don't need to sacrifice safety for agility. Designed for versatility, comfort, and safety, our inflatable PFD belt packs are lightweight and ideal for water sports like paddleboarding and kayaking. Inspired by the activities we’d rather be doing, then I’d Rather Be Cruising Collection was created for our water wanderers who would rather be sailing, SUPing, or kayaking at any given moment.
- Approved for users 16 years and older and fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- D-ring attachments for small accessories
- Manual inflation with the pull of a cord
- 16.5 lbs of design buoyancy with CO2 inflation
- 29.5 lbs of design buoyancy with secondary oral inflation
- Warning: Device is not armed upon purchase
- Read instructions and arm properly prior to use
- CO2 cylinder for arming is located in the spare cylinder pocket inside of the belt pack
Bombora is committed to providing passionate, active, on-the-water enthusiasts flotation products that make the journeys more enjoyable, safe and memorable. The “I’d Rather Be Cruising Collection” of inflatable personal belt packs are designed to deliver more freedom, by ensuring less gets in your way.