Learn more about and Buy Lew's TP1 Black Speed Stick Series 6'9" Fast on Fishbrain Shop.
Engineered with HM50 tour grade high-modulus blanks, the Lew’s TP-1 Black Speed Stick Casting Rods uses Lew’s revolution VTR (Vibration Transfer Ring) system, which employs vibrations from the blank directly through the VTR for extreme sensitivity and eliminates any stultifying caused by the grip. With a high modulus graphite blank, SoftTouch skeletal reel seat, and Lew's new Vibration Transfer Ring, you will be sure to detect even the slightest bite with the TP1 Black Speed Stick!
Without letting any compromise in quality, the Lew’s TP-1 Black Speed Stick Casting Rods are fitted with an American Tackle Company Microwave guide system, which helps to increase casting distance and precision while eliminating wind knots. To make sure comfortability throughout the day and long lasting performance, the Lew’s TP-1 Black Speed Stick Casting Rods are also made with Lew’s new SoftTouch skeletal reel seats and Winn Dri-Tac advanced polymer grips for a unique look and an ergonomic feel. To make things even more enticing with Lew’s limited one-year warranty, the Lew’s TP-1 Black Speed Stick Casting Rods combine all round durability and exceptional quality all in an angler friendly price.
Features of Lew's TP1 Black Speed Stick Series 6'9" Fast
- Premium HM50 Tour Grade high modulus blank with Carbon Nano Tube construction
- Lew’s® exclusive SoftTouch skeletal reel seats
- American Tackle MicroWave guide system
- Winn Dri-Tac, advanced polymer palm swell grips
- NEW Lew’s exclusive VTR System (Vibraton Transfer Ring) direct contact with the blank, transferring vibration directly to your hands!
- “Professional style hook keeper"
- Lew's Two Year Limited Rod Warranty
- Winn® Grip Care
LINE RATING: 6–10
LURE RATING: 1/8–3/8
GUIDES + TIP: 8+TIP
LINE RATING: 12–20
LURE RATING: 3/16–5/8
GUIDES + TIP: 8+TIP
Lew’s is a legendary rod and reel brand with a history of product innovation that continues to this day. Feel the difference!