Learn more about and Buy Berkley NanoFil, Fishing Line on Fishbrain Shop.
Not a Mono. Not a Fluorocarbon. Not a Braid. Berkley’s NanoFil Uni-Filament Fishing Line is the next generation of fishing line - and in a class all its own.
Constructed from gel-spun polyethylene, much like a super line, it consists of hundreds of Dyneema nanofilaments that are molecularly linked and shaped into a unified filament fishing line.
Dyneema is one of the world’s strongest fibers, providing NanoFil with super line-class strength, as well as zero-stretch and exceptional sensitivity.
Berkley’s uni-filament process also makes it feel and handle like a smooth monofilament, while still allowing it to have the performance characteristics of a braid.
The ultimate spinning reel line - Berkley NanoFil Uni-Filament Fishing Line is the longest casting, thinnest and most sensitive line Berkley has ever created.
Features of Berkley NanoFil
- The longest casting berkley line. ideal for light tackle fishing
- Effortless Casting - Casts longer with less effort, extremely accurate
- Minimum Diameter, Optimal Strength - Made with Dyneema, the thinnest line by label rating
- Zero Memory - Virtually eliminates line tangles
- Ultimate Sensitivity - Zero stretch to telegraph absolutely everything!
Line Length: 150 | 300 | 1500 yd
Break Strength: 2 - 17 lb
Color: Clear mist | Hi-Vis Chartreuse | Low-Vis Green
You have a passion for the sport. And so do we. That's what's made us the world's leading fishing tackle company. Passion. Berkley is the premium brand of fishing tackle that fuels your passion for fishing, offering the broadest array of innovative solutions developed by anglers who share your commitment to the sport.