Learn more about and Buy Favorite Fishing Rush Spinning Reel - Freshwater Fishing Tackle Next Level Performance & Durability on Fishbrain Shop.
The Favorite Rush Spinning Reel takes both performance and durability to the next level with an all-aluminum body and a carbon drag system. Favorite's HD Gear technology ensures smoothness and durability by offering a high-strength main gear made from a reinforced lightweight alloy.
The main gear system also utilizes a direct screw-in handle connection, allowing leverage to be transferred directly from the handle to the main gear for maximum cranking efficiency and smooth rotation.
The extremely power-packed Favorite Fishing Rush Spinning Reels feature a stainless steel main shaft and a carbon multi-disc drag that is capable of handling big fish.
The Rush also features Favorite's Feather Light Rotor, which is a skeletal carbon composite construction. This rigid and lightweight rotor requires less inertia to move, thus offering smoother and more effortless reel rotation. The great little toy will attract weekend anglers as well as the big tournament boys.
Features of Favorite Fishing Rush Spinning Reel
- Lightweight extremely long-lasting aluminum alloy body and side plate
- 11 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Carbon friction washers allow quick start and precise tuning
- Carbon drag system & Machined metal handle with cork knob
- Reinforced main gear made of high-strength lightweight alloy
- Sturdy and highly durable reel body with Instant anti-reverse
- Titanium nitride covered anti-twist line roller and spool lip
- Heavy duty main gear with screw-in handle connection
- Super smooth braid winding system
- Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- Carbon multi-disc drag
Gear Ratio : 5.2:1
Weight : 9.3 | 9.6
Retrieve : Left | Right
Bearings : 10BB+1RB
Line Cap. (Test/Yd.) : 10/175 | 12/195
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING LEAD, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFECT, AND OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO: WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV